Saturday 10 January 2009

Blissful Holidays

Yesterday I arrived back from Holland after almost four weeks of ultimate nothingness and extreme busyness. Obviously I haven't done half as much class work as I wanted to do nor half the catching up with people as I wanted, but still I found myself spending no more than three nights at a time in one place.

Wilbert and me had my mom's car to ourselves and I think we've spend a quarter of our time in it. Had no less fun than if we would have stayed in one place though!
I like driving with him (or actually him driving me :P). We talk, we sing with the radio, comment on ridiculous topics discussed on it and are just generally sitting next to eachother. Nice.

So we went from a birthday here to a Christmas dinner there to a Christmas breakfast way over there back to a New Years reception or ice skating or house-sitting or being ill way back over here.

I'll tell you about it in smaller portions :D

So now I am back in Glasgow. Started my first day typically by getting groceries through wind and rain and almost setting of the fire alarm.
(I actually did set it off but ran around closing doors, opening windows and freaking out until it stopped. You should've seen it...stupid toasters)

No comments: